What I bake, the chibis I draw, and my ever changing fashion tastes.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

HALLOWEEN!!!!

Hello. :)
Soooo sorry I haven't posted in like forever!! D,: 
What were you all for Halloween? Did you even go TOTing? I went as Foxface from the Hunger Games. She. Is. So. Awesome! I even temporarily dyed my hair red, but it didn't turn out that good. :P Like, my hair dried with sections stuck together, so for the next one or two days, I just stuffed it into a ponytail. AND I GOT CANDY!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! What is your favourite kind? Mine would probably be Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Snickers, Hershey's, and Almond Joy. I went Trick Or Treating with my best friend, and her siblings and older sister's friend, and when we got back we just sat and traded candy for a while. I gave them practically anything they wanted if they gave me Almonds Joys!! So I ended up with about 14 Almond Joys. They are basically the only thing I like coconut in. So yeah. Story of my life! :D

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment