What I bake, the chibis I draw, and my ever changing fashion tastes.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

And now for another story!

Hello, folks!
So today I was writing some stories, just one chapter!, so that I could see which one I would enjoy writing most and continue. I enjoyed writing the second one a lot more. ;) What I was gonna do was post the first chapter of both stories and see which one you readers liked best, but that would take up a lot of time and space, so I shall post the second story's first chapter. This I wrote while sipping mint tea. *Yay for tea!* Please, tell me what you think of the story!
  Hello. My name Anne. I am a princess! I am different from the princesses people usually write about for three reasons;
  1. I am a modern-day princess
  2. I am 3/4 Elf, (not the Santa Clause kind--though those elves are cousins of ours.) 
  3. I am real.  Though if this book ever gets published, it will be classified as Fiction.
Don't let that fool you! Oh, and I just thought of another reason of why I am different; I am very glad to be a princess. Lots of princesses written about are tomboys and find being a princess a nuisance--but not me! I am pretty girly and enjoy being heir to the Throne. But back to reason number three, which must have startled you slightly. I am real. I live on a group of fourteen islands which are too small to be shown on most maps, though combined the islands equal roughly the size of Cuba. I live in a castle on the largest island (The twelfth.). The castle is fairly large and is very beautiful. There is a medium-sized kitchen, where you can go if you're hungry and it's not quite mealtime yet, and the head cook (a kind old woman named Amrethy) will give you something delicious to eat.
    And there are gorgeous, magnificent gardens, full of every different type of plant you could possibly imagine. And a whole separate area for flowers, too. (I love to walk down by the rose gardens on lazy Saturday afternoons.) Me and my friends take tea in the daisy area in spring and summer. In fall and winter we go indoors, then ice skate on the pond.
    And then, back at the castle there are many interesting and intriguing rooms and halls and passageways and towers--and even a dungeon! Then there's my room. My room is up in one of the highest towers, so I have a grand view of all of the mountains and forests beyond the castle. But back to the room. It has wonderful flowery wallpaper and a nice soft bed--and a sofa. Even a large television against one wall!
          Now do you see why I love being a princess?

3 comments: