What I bake, the chibis I draw, and my ever changing fashion tastes.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Snow!

I really, really wish it would snow! I love sledding. Sledding is very fun! Especially if there happens to be a big hill near your area. But then you have to climb back up the hill after you sled down, which is very tiresome. I think it was either last year or the year before when we got so little snow, and one of my Christmas presents was a pair of snowshoes! I walked around the yard a little, though.
    The funny thing about snowing is that when it snows, you're really happy! Then you get tired of it and wish it were summer. Then, when summer finally comes around, you are happy for a a while and then wish it were winter. It is a continuous cycle!
    But now I want it to snow. Very bad. Luckily, I hear we may get up to six inches of snow tomorrow!!!!


YAYAYAYAY!

*************************************************************************************************************
 (snowflakes^)
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment